What can massage do for you?
• Reduces Muscle Tension
• Improves Blood and Lymph Circulation
• Increases Range of Motion and Joint Mobility
• Stimulates or Soothes Nervous Function
• Enhances Skin Health and Appearance
• Enhances Digestive and Intestinal Function
• Relieves Acute and Chronic Pain
• Reduces Swelling
• Increases Relaxation
• Tones Muscles
• Provides Emotional Support
• Increases Sensory Awareness
Who can benefit from massage therapy?
If you suffer from any of the following conditions massage may be beneficial for you:
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Chronic and Acute Pain
• Circulatory Problems
• Digestive Disorders
• Immune Function Disorders
• Myofascial Pain
• Reduced Range of Motion
• Sports Injuries
Increase the Benefits with Frequent Visits
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic.
Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
Schedule your appointment today!